Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wow.


At the time of this post, "The Bossing" is at 552 views during its first 24 hours. This means that it has surpassed "Bad Company 2: A Love Song" (530 views) as our most viewed video. Not to diss Pinkman and LazyBoots, but I'm glad that the most viewed video on our channel is something that Boss VG wrote, filmed, and edited. I am so proud of every single person who worked on "The Bossing" right now.

We have received a lot of feedback so far on the new skit. The overwhelming majority has been positive, and those who had negative things to say were constructive in their criticism. I have a lot of changes to work out for the next Left 4 Dead 2 skit. Oh wait, did I say another L4D2 skit?! This whole experience has been so fun, we've decided to make a sequel to "The Bossing". Now, I have nothing planned other than I want to make another skit, but know that we all feel like we should make another one.

Once again, thank you all very much for supporting us, and welcome to BOSS VG for all those who are finding our site as a result of "The Bossing".

Oh, and it would make me very happy if you could share the video with some other people if you enjoyed it. 552 is fantastic, but more than that would be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment