Monday, May 3, 2010

Halo Reacharound


So Halo: Reach: Beta has been out for about half a day now, and I haven't even played a minute of it. I can understand some server problems with any normal open beta, but it seems like the servers are just not made for the load that they're currently experiencing. A lot of people are having trouble downloading it, others (read: me) are having trouble with actually getting into a game, or even loading up the different game types.

One thing that I do have access to though, and that I am liking, is the customization option. It allows you to customize your Spartan with different armor, as well as color schemes and a customizable emblem. This is pretty cool, although I don't have many options to choose from because I haven't played the beta at all. Apparently when you get a kill you get points, which are used as currency towards buying new gear.


Hopefully I'll be posting later with an update as to whether or not I was able to play. If you're reading this and are planning on trying the beta, look for me, my gamer tag is OMGPYRO.

3 comments: