Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Medal of Honor Preview


I got an interesting email from EA this morning about the next Medal of Honor game. If you go to the site and log in with your EA Account, you can see the "Leave a Message" trailer before anyone else. Click the "Tier 1 Central" button at the top of the screen.

I'm sick of war games right now, since all I've heard about in the past six months was Modern Warfare 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2. (Although I did like Bad Company 2.) Its just a genre overload. But it is refreshing to see a war game set in Afghanistan, you know, the place where we're actually fighting. I don't want to hear about any Russians in this game, I'm so done with Russia.

Otherwise, the game looks like any other war game to me, but the setting makes it stand out. Its set to release on October 12, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment