Monday, May 3, 2010

StarCraft II fucks you in the face on July 27th!!!


I was trying to think of a clever title like George's Halo: Reacharound. I was thinking of something gay like "Starcraft II blasts off on July 27th", but then I decided to use a title that makes more sense with a reference to face fucking.

The game is going to be released on July 27th, and my brother and I cant wait. Even though I am straight up terrible its still a lot of fun.

I honestly wasn't excited about the game til my brother wouldn't shut up about it and made me watch his replays. Now I'm hooked. There are some things about the beta that I liked at first but now I hope they change. One of them being the divisions, people are having problems with it because they are in the top spots in their divisions, but it means nothing because they are basically the only ones playing in the divisions. They should look into just dividing people into leagues to make being top positions mean a lot more. But its only beta so maybe it will be better when the general public gets their hands on it. Cant wait to get face fucked by Koreans on the 27th!!!!!!

1 comment: