Friday, May 14, 2010

Street Fighter Emergence

So last week Street Fighter Legacy was released, and it was pretty good. Ever since then, people have been on the lookout for different Street Fighter-related media.

Kotaku posted a bunch of different Street Fighter-related videos, my favorite of which so far is from an old Jackie Chan movie, which I did not know of at all:



Lmao my favorite is Jackie Chan dressed as Guile. Shit killed me the first time I saw it.

Here's another clip -- this one from the animated series -- of Sagat holding Guile and a kid hostage.



By the way, credit goes to the USA version of the Street Fighter Cartoon, for being ridiculously hilarious.

And here's one for all those Cody and Guy fans out there:



So before everyone bitches about modern voiceovers, they need to look back onto this series and thank god that we've actually invested talent into voice acting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment