Sunday, May 9, 2010

Gamers will be able to turn off the 3DS's 3D off


I was working yesterday when I had an old high school friend walk in and talk to me, I wasted like 30 minutes talking to him and got like no work done. But it was nice to see to him. But during our talk about video games I brought up the 3DS and he mentioned that you would be able to turn off its 3D if you felt like it. And I actually found a story about this today.

I'm not sure what to think about this news though. Because if this is true then it makes the 3D sound even more like a gimmick. Kotaku made a good point by saying, if this is true how could developers make fundamental use of the 3D if the games have to be developed for both 2D and 3D? I'm still really excited about the 3DS though, especially if the system above is what its really going to look like. We will just have to wait til E3.

Kotaku also thought that maybe developers could put a 3D only sticker on their games. man those guys at Kotaku are smart....

No comments:

Post a Comment