Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I love Kevin Butler

I do, he's probably the funniest person in gaming. (Xenodyne will inevitably correct me here to state that Tim Schafer is the funniest person in gaming, but I digress.)

Kevin Butler has a new video out on the Playstation Blog, wherein he plays ModNation Racers. I think its worth a post here for me to mention that I've never seen a company's commercials go from garbage to awesome like when Sony decided to make Kevin Butler commercials for the PS3. Remember this commercial, with the crying baby?

On to the more operative purpose of this post. I realized that we never put links to Foe and Xenodyne's submissions to the "Dear Playstation" Contest here on the site. The contest has ended, but the winners have not been announced yet. Wish them luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment