Monday, May 3, 2010

TF2 Statues will set you back 200 bones!!!!


When they announced the TF2 statues last week I was interested in them. Not so much the heavy one that went up for pre order today, but I was looking forward to seeing a Soldier one. They announced the price for the statues and the normal versions are going for $229.99 and the exclusive ones(his mouth is closed) are going for 244.99.

They look damn good but I wouldn't feel comfortable spending so much on a statue. these are such a Xenodyne thing to buy. I'm sure hes GOTTA HAVE IT!!!

But I might have to put my thinking cap on. I played a lot of TF2 and it will always have a special place in my heart. I need something to show my grandkids!!

1 comment:

  1. One thing to keep in mind is that it's about as cheap as many comic book busts. A lot of busts actually go for around $200-600, so at $244.99 it's not so bad. I'm only considering getting a Pyro one, because I think at this point I'd rather buy a new graphics card than a bust.

    ReplyDelete