Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cataclysm Screenies!


Just a quick update to say that MMO Champion has organized a post with screenshots from all of the different zones in Cataclysm! You can check that out here.

It seems kind of weird to me that Blizzard would allow this, but I know that they love MMO Champion like Joe loves dick. At first, I thought some of these screens had leaked, but after MMO Champion made it into a big deal with this post, there's no doubt in my mind that Blizzard is just trying to hype it up. I feel kind of cheated that we're getting so much preview content, like I won't be surprised by anything when the game actually comes out. Then again, Blizzard is notorious for that "LOL WUT" moment where everything you expected is not what it seemed.

The Goblin city of Kezan looks especially cool, but I want to see some shots of the new troll city on Echo Isles! It better be more than what MMO Champion posted last month, I've been waiting for a Troll city since I began playing the game.

1 comment:

  1. I refuse to look at these screen shots, I must be surprised when this game comes out!!

    ReplyDelete