Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Batman: The Brave and the Bold



Now that Fanime weekend is finally over, we're back. Let me tell you, it was outrageous. We'll be getting the footage we did get up as soon as we can, but in the meantime, let me do what I'm supposed to be doing on this blog. (Make posts about video games.)

Looks like the popular Batman: The Brave and the Bold cartoon is getting a video game for the DS and Wii. It looks like a Double Dragon-type beat em up, matching Batman up with any of the characters from the show. The trailer shows Blue Beetle, Hawkman, and Robin as playable characters. If you're a fan of the show (like me), you'll probably be expecting appearances from Aquaman, The Atom, The Flash, and Green Lantern to name a few. I hope they include the Question, or at least give him a cameo.

There are a TON of characters from the show that could be included, and I hope they get the same voice actors. Most of the fun of the show is from the VA's, and the game would be ruined if there was little (or no) voice acting. If you haven't seen the show, I highly recommend it if you're a fan of the more campy side of Batman. If you're not, at least you can enjoy some really cool team-ups. After all, how can you think badly of a show that manages to make Aquaman cool?!

PS. Plastic Man better be in there too. I'm still annoyed that Cartoon Network never picked up his show.



No comments:

Post a Comment