Monday, August 2, 2010

Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger v Darkdeath Evilman



I know, the trailer's a little old. I actually JUST SAW IT RIGHT NOW. I have to say that it looks so wacky and awesome that it makes me want to pick it up. I usually don't like tactics games, but if anything the trailer alone made me want to pick it up. I hope the game is as wacky as the trailer, which coming out of Nippon-Ichi, is not too farfetched.

Well, on to some actual news.

Today through the Microsoft channels (Major Nelson, the XBLA blog, etc), Lionhead studios announced the release of a virtual villager creator for Fable III. A little limited, but it's pretty cool that you can create a character to appear in the game. He'll give you a quest as well as 1000g. Keep in mind that this is a preorder bonus, so those of you who want to get your villager in the game should go preorder Fable 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment