Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Infinity?




So yesterday Joe posted about www.whatisicarus.com. I've been checking the site multiple times a day for the past few days, and the image has always changed. It's displayed a white orb, almost like a moon, and every time I've checked (at different times of the day) it has been in a different position, but it's always seemed like it's been in a steady rotation around a center object. Today, I noticed that when I checked, it's actively moving in a particular shape around the page. I traced it out on paper, and it seems that it resembles the infinity sign (which you can see a picture of above. This is pretty interesting, though what it means is only known by the people at Irrational Studios. Maybe they're going to announce that they're going to make the next Call of Duty game?


Haha, sorry, that was bad. I think I would possibly commit hara-kiri if I found out that they were doing that. That would be a waste of all the talent that they have.


It may possibly be something like "System Shock: Infinity" or something like that, that would be pretty cool, though I almost hope that it's not a FPS.

Update: The circle is now oscillating at a faster rate. It's either a figure 8 or an infinity sign. I'm leaning more towards the infinity sign just because it's a little more stretched out than the number 8 usually is. The circle is also leaving a longer trail, which makes it easier to make out the infinity shape.

1 comment:

  1. George your an idiot! Its an infinity sign but its used just because its an S and a backwords S. SystemShock. Idiot. CMON!

    ReplyDelete