Monday, August 2, 2010

Get Medal of Honor to get Battlefield 3

So I just got done reading an article over at Destructoid, which details how people who get the Limited Edition of the newest MoH will get beta access to Battlefield 3.


I'm not looking forward to MoH. I'm a little tired of generic FPS games, which are all trying to get a slice of the Call of Duty pie. Bad Company 2 suffered from that same fault, so I hope that Battlefield 3 returns to the gameplay that made both Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 so much fun.


Come to think of it, I'd like to see an update of 2142 while we're at it. I hear that they still haven't fixed the issue with the Titans crashing servers when they move.


(Note: Titans were giant motherships in which you spawned in a certain game mode. The objective was to take down the opposing enemy's titan. Probably my favorite game mode EVER)

No comments:

Post a Comment