Friday, April 2, 2010

Team Ico's previous games might get ported to the PS3


Last week over at Kotaku, developer Fumito Ueda discussed his upcoming PlayStation 3 game, but also talked about a possible port of Team Ico's PS2 classics.

I do have an interest in that," Ueda said during our Friday chat. "Next week, I'll have a meeting [about the possibility] ... But it might not be so easy, because, with both titles we really stretched the limits of the PS2. It's complex. So it's not such an easy transfer to the PS3. But I want to discuss it."

If this is true then I just came EVERYWHERE! Shadow of the Colossus was my favorite PS2 game hands down. The game had some frame rate problems so using the power of the PS3 would make it amazing looking. so if they released these around the launch of The Last Guardian I would buy it. And sleep with it at night.

1 comment: