Saturday, April 10, 2010

Epics new fps will be revealed in the next Game Informer



This week was a prety big bummer for me. I was excited about Epic revealing a new game this week and it turned out to just be Gears of War 3. I love Gears of War but I was really hopping it would be their new FPS rumored to be called BulletStorm.

But I just turned my frown upside down! Epics new PFS is indeed called bullet storm and will be revealed in the next issue of Game Informer. There was a little paragraph shown with the cover of the next Game Informer saying that the game would be a shooter and players will rack up awesome combos through a variety of different kill types.

I know its just a cover but I'm still hell of excited about it, I love how the cover reminds me of the box art for DOOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment