Friday, April 30, 2010

Quick Update on Boss Talk


I know I'm a little behind schedule. Actually, I'm really behind schedule. Boss Talk is usually up around sunrise or so. Today it is not. I figure I should throw an update on here on the off chance that anyone questions it. I didn't forget, if that's your first assumption. I'm rendering out the newest Boss Talk as I type. We did a lot more skit stuff than usual for this special episode. There was a lot of stuff to crawl through, but it should be up by the end of the day.

I made a personal Twitter account for myself, where I'll post updates on my editing progress, new ideas, teasers for content I'm working on, and just generally cool stuff. I'm planning on previewing the new Boss Talk on my Livestream channel before I upload it to YouTube. I'll announce that on the Twitter account before I do it, but if you miss it Livestream keeps a backlog of old stuff I've done.

The Boss VG Twitter will still be used for bigger update news, just like it always has been. I've always kinda wanted a twitter account for myself, that's really what this boils down to. We'll figure out some more stuff to do with the main one, I promise. For now, sit tight. Oh, and follow me on Twitter. :)

EDIT: It is now 8:37 PM and I'm still having render issues. I think I found the problem, but to make everyone's lives easier, I'm uploading Boss Talk separately from the skit just so it's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment