Saturday, April 24, 2010

TOR developers discuss combat mechanics

The months leading up to the Launch of Warhammer Online were really hard, because there was so much hype surrounding the game that it was crazy. I remember when all of us would talk about it and mention shit that was not even in the game, and never will. We had already decided that this game we had never played was going to be the most amazing thing on the planet. Well it wasn't.

After all that I swore I would never get that hyped for an MMO ever again, and I'm proud to say I haven't, but I am having a hard time with TOR. This game looks fucking tight. Check it out. Its a video about the game's combat.

1 comment:

  1. I want to be excited, but I still don't think they are going to be able to live up to KotOR with an MMO. I wish they would have just stuck with single player games.

    ReplyDelete