Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vote to keep Carmine alive, OR MURDER HIM!


It has been announced that in Gears of War 3, the fans are going to be able to choose if this Carmine brother dies or lives! And by voting you also donate to child's play.

If you don't know who the Carmine brothers are, each of them is present in the last two Gears of War games, and they both died hell of fast. Anthony Carmine was mouth fucked in Gears of War while Benjamin Carmine got ass fucked in Gears of War 2.

The way you vote is by purchasing an Avatar shirt, one saying "SAVE CARMINE" the other saying "CARMINE MUST DIE". But they are also selling real life shirts, but I am not sure if you can buy them online or not. I just know they are selling them at Comic-Con.

But This is a really good idea, I'm a sucker for stuff that goes towards Childs Play. And seeing how many of those panda pets sold in WOW, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment