Saturday, July 24, 2010

Street Fighter x Tekken



So loving Street Fighter like we do, I thought I'd post this video that was released from Comic-con today. Your eyes do not deceive you, the characters are from both Street Fighter and from Tekken. It's been announced that there will be two games, one from Capcom, and the other from Namco-Bandai. It will be called Street Fighter x Tekken, and Tekken X Street Fighter. They will both be made with the companies fighting engines, but with the both universe's characters.

Personally, I haven't had fun on a Tekken game since the first two games for the PS1, but I still am excited to see these two titans go head to head for the first time.


What do I want to see next? Street Fighter x Guilty Gear. You know that would be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment