Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions




So Activisun...I mean Activision has officially revealed the fourth universe out of Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions. They've revealed that it will be none other than the Ultimate universe, and you will, in fact, be Symbiote Spidey. Sure, I know on last week's Bosstalk I said that there was no other universe in which Spiderman had acquired the Symbiote costume, but I was wrong. Sorry comic book fans, as I don't really follow the Ultimates universe, I had no way of knowing (well, other than Jervan pointing it out to me prior to the episode, and me forgetting while I was on camera). The interesting thing about this universe is that it will be entirely cel-shaded. It's interesting that we're getting a blend of multiple graphical styles, although the orignal universe isn't that much of a stretch from the cel-shaded look:



I guess the major difference between the first screenshot and that one is that the first one looks a little more lucid and kind of inky, whereas the one right about this looks very "Color between the lines," as the Amazing Spiderman universe is prone to have.


Either way, I'm pumped for this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment