Sunday, December 12, 2010

Spike VGA Awards 2010




So as anyone with standard cable service knows, Spike threw their big Video Game Award show, where all sorts of celebrities get together and pretend to know what they're talking about when it comes to games, and game developers accept awards for their team's hard work. Occasionally, we get a glimpse into a new game. This year, however, had a TON of announcements. Hell, that was the only reason I actually watched it. I have my own table of GoTY and favorite this-and-thats, so I don't really care what the majority thinks.

What I do care about is new games.


So I was tossing and turning trying to get some sleep, and then I remembered that I had recorded the VGA's. Can you say, "Wrong thing to remember at the wrong time?" Either way, before I had even debated it I decided to flip it on.

Being 2:00 (and wanting some sleep), not caring about who actually received what award, I quickly fast-forwarded through everything until I came upon the trailers for the new games.


Instead of doing this in one long post, I'll be individually linking the videos, with my own comments about the trailer. At the end, I'll post a link to the individual posts, just so you can navigate much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment