Sunday, December 12, 2010

Forza 4



Now, if that trailer is to be believed, even 1/2 of the trailer, then we're in for a treat. Also if the trailer is to be believed, it's possible to release a sequel to a popular racing game much sooner than 5 years after the previous installment.

Forza 3 is probably my favorite racing game. Ok, I lied. It's my favorite racing game (next to Diddy Kong Racing, but we'll classify that as a different type of game for the purpose of this). It (in my opinion) blew Gran Turismo out of the water, and I even heard that it even impressed the creator of Gran Turismo (which then caused another delay to Gran Turismo 5).


From what I can tell just from that trailer, Gran Turismo 5 may have thrown down the gauntlet, but Forza is aiming to pick it back up, and beat the shit outta it with it.


I know which side I'm backing. (hint: I <3 Forza 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment