Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mortal Kombat (Now With More Kratos!)



I'll be one of the first to admit that I'm not very good at fighting games. I like them, but I'm just not that good at them. Either way, I've always liked the brutality of the Mortal Kombat games. You know what other game series is amazingly brutal? God of War. It actually surprises me that nobody thought about MK and Kratos mixing blades before. Hell, I would've seen that coming before a Soul Calibur game exclusive to the PSP. Now, this got leaked a few days ago, but not the trailer. Not the longest thing, but I can imagine that Kratos would be a fucking amazing character for MK. Can't wait to see what his fatalities will be.

Oh, did I mention he's PS3 exclusive? Pretty sure the only character I can think of for an Xbox version would be someone from Gears of War.

No comments:

Post a Comment