Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Frictional Games saved by Amnesia sales


I have never played Amnesia and I hadn't even heard about the game 'til a few days ago when I came home and saw my brother Krinkor playing it. When I asked what the hell he was playing, he said "A REALLY fucking scary game where the only weapon you have is a lantern and you have to run away from really scary shit." I said it sounded cool and continued to forget about it.

Apparently, the developer Frictional Games had seen better times money wise, but after selling 200,000 units is now financially stable. Over on their blog they also go on to say that after this huge success they now have found a new confidence in the PC as a gaming system and plan on developing more games for it.

I believe my baby Krinkor, but I should get around to playing Amnesia because I really want to know if its THAT scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment