Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Champions Online is Freeeeeeeee!!!


Cryptic has come out and said that on Jan 25 they are going to dump their subscription service in favor of a free to play with transactions payment method. I have absolutely no interest in going back to this game because of the bad taste it left in my mouth, and I feel like a tool for even playing it for as long as I did!

But I find this news interesting because I want to know how all of the suckers who shelled out 200 bucks for the lifetime sub feel. Because I don't think they are going to get jack shit for throwing money at Cryptic.

Its also a good idea since DC universe just launched. But everyone knows that game is going to be a steaming pile anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Just a few more days until the re-launch of Champions Online as a Free-To-Play game. Now, I’ll be able to take my demo version character, Ultimate Champion, out of Millenium City. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete