Friday, February 11, 2011

Red Faction Guerilla



I've bought every Red Faction game since they made the first one for the computer in 2001. What can I say? The game has mined itself into my heart. No pun intended. This THQ franchise has had its ups and downs but Red Faction: Guerrilla was a fresh new start. The game brought me countless hours of destruction, but lacked on story and re-playability. The multiplayer was fun but yet very lack-luster, but to my surprise seemed to have a MLG (Major League Gaming) map list. Yet through all of that - I still managed to complete the story and all of its side missions.(Which became like pulling teeth after the 70th one.)

With their new game Red Faction: Armageddon, they promise to wield a new immersible story and more 'think shooter' game play. Regardless of the cosmic internet nay, it will find itself included my very prejudiced Xbox game collection. I'm just fucking happy the character doesn't look like Nico Bellic.

No comments:

Post a Comment