Sunday, May 22, 2011

Where brink failed?




I'm not going to lie. I was super impressed by the brink franchise pre-launch. I ate up into their stories of class play with objectives and different shooter archetypes. I ate up into the lame story and even into the free running.

But what made this game so ever lack luster? The game itself. Instead of going on a rant about how the game had the worst optimization ever or even the game play felt sub-par to team fortress 2, which was released almost 5 years earlier. I will be working on a BossVG review of this game and will have it posted on YouTube soon.

In all fairness to Bethesda games and their long history of glitches, they have been trying to make major patches to the game to help it's well being. Brink is in the top 4 sales on the major platform of the pc, steam. To be honest I wish I could really return my game and get The Witcher 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment