Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bioshock Infinite: The First 10



So we've been a little doubtful of the new Bioshock game. I've remained hopeful, and from of the looks of that trailer, my hopes have been rewarded.

I think there were several moments in which my jaw dropped. Some of the level of detail, as well as the action of this game makes me feel like this is going to be one of the strong candidates for a GOTY nomination whenever it comes out. It reminds me of the wonder of the first Bioshock game, just wandering into Rapture, and encountering the insane inmates that litter the halls, only the people in this don't seem to be mutants. They seem to be more normal people.


I think my favorite part is when the guy gets smashed by the wrench. If you watch the trailer, you know which one I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment